SBDigital is seeking an Email & Social Media Associate to join our progressive political communications consulting firm. We are seeking a candidate who can effectively develop, execute, and manage email and social media content strategies on behalf of our clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Craft compelling emails and social media content in alignment with clients’ unique voice and in alignment with their advocacy, fundraising, and audience engagement goals
- Identify innovative strategies to increase the visibility of client organizations, drive audience engagement, and growth
- Develop and implement content calendars for assigned clients
- Manage assigned clients’ social media presence across multiple platforms including Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Provide regular client-facing reports on success of email and social campaigs
- Work on-call to respond to breaking news and urgent communication needs when needed
- Keep up with trends and emerging practices in social media and email fundraising
- 1-2 years of experience in a marketing, communications, or copywriting role at an agency, non-profit, campaign or party organization
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Strong verbal communications skills with experience presenting data/reports/agendas
- Ability to adapt writing style to different voices and mediums
- Experience writing email, fundraising, and social media content with proven results
- Ability to maintain attention-to-detail and effectively manage multiple projects, even when asked to turn around content quickly in response to timely news events
The right candidate for this position will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, is extremely detail oriented, and has technical expertise in operating email management and social media platforms. The right candidate works well under pressure and adds a confident and experienced voice to the SBDigital team. They’re also passionate about online advocacy,progressive causes, and are excited to collaborate with a diverse team that shares those values.
This position is 100% remote. It offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a remote work stipend, a company-provided Mac laptop, health benefits, unlimited PTO, paid national holidays, 12 work weeks of paid parental leave, & student loan benefit.
To apply, email email@example.com with “Email & Social Media Associate” – “(Your Name)” as the subject line. Please attach your resume, cover letter, relevant graphics you’ve created, and applicable writing samples.