Executive Assistant provides executive support reporting directly to the Managing Partner. In this role the Executive Assistant will operate as a liaison between the Managing Partner and senior leaders and managers of SBD; help to organize and coordinate the Managing Partner’s schedule and oversee special projects.
The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, good at follow-up and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is fast paced, results-driven. This individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Completes a broad variety of tasks for the Managing Partner (MP) including:
- Managing the calendar of the MP and ensuring appropriate followup.
- Ensuring meetings have an agenda and goals
- Acts as a 2nd set of eyes for the MP for final approval on both internal and external written material.
- Ensuring the members in meetings understand the followup items.
- Follows up on marketing contacts and cultivation by the MP
- Follow up with team members on item;
- Coordinating team events between departments
- Communicates on behalf of the MP to the team when necessary.
- Provides research and background information to the MP when necessary.
- Takes on special projects for the MP and the company;
- Providing general administrative support
- Experience in providing general administrative support
- Experience with MS Office and Google Suite
- Experience with Adobe Suite
- Experience coordinating events
- Political campaign experience is a plus
This is a remote position. This position offers a competitive salary, remote work/home office stipend, company Mac computer provided, health benefits, unlimited PTO policy, paid national holidays, 12 work weeks of paid parental leave, & a student loan benefit, among others.