SBDigital is looking for a Front-End Web Designer to help us build top-notch, industry-leading websites for Progressive, Democratic candidates. We are looking for a candidate with a portfolio that demonstrates the ability to build websites of varying functionality and design.
- In charge of the ongoing maintenance of websites
- Designing websites from scratch
- Assisting with other design tasks and creatives
- Lead on projects and communicating with back end developers
- Consulting with clients on a regular basis
- Must be able to balance and effectively manage multiple projects at one time
- Experience with Adobe Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Consulting with clients on calls
- Ability to assist with other design products including print design
- Time management
- Ability to work with a team
- Meet deadlines and prioritize appropriately with other team members
- Experience with UI/UX optimization is a plus
This is a remote position. This position offers a competitive salary, remote work/home office stipend, company Mac computer provided, health benefits, unlimited PTO policy, paid national holidays, 12 work weeks of paid parental leave, & a student loan benefit, among others.
To apply, email email@example.com with “Front End Designer – (Your Name)” as the subject. Please attach your resume, cover letter, and your portfolio. Three to five (3 – 5) creative work samples are also a suitable alternative to a full portfolio.